Note to Self: Take it easy! (Especially on week's where you're starting an online class. DOUBLE especially if the class is amazing and soul restoring and very very deep.)
- Resolve at least two bins (or one of those huge, honkin' bins). Done! Though, not necessarily by design! I needed to find a few things, and emptied three bins as I was searching.
- Organize all of the patterned paper and card stock. Done! I'll share organizational method that works for me for my patterned papers, and card stocks.
- Organize all of my wallpaper. Not done. My original plan of trimming the rolls and pieces of paper down to size didn't happen. However, my wallpaper remains contained in a bin and in my room. I'm continuing to think of other ideas to organize and tidy all of it up though.
- Organize my paper ephemera. Done! The system I set up is working and has made it quite easy for me to find exactly what I'm looking for. I'll share my system and how I implemented it too.
- Organize my "scraps". Done! I've had a system set up for a few years, and used to faithfully keep it organized. Over the last year or so, I stopped keeping it organized so it was a chaotic mess of paper. I'll also share this system and how I use it (including what I keep, and what I toss).
I feel that I was successful in achieving the tasks I set out to do during week 2. I feel good about it, even though the wallpaper didn't get done. (But, in reality, it's currently tidy and contained... so if I don't get to it.. I'll be okay with it!)
I had several surprising realizations while sorting patterned paper though. I'll share them when I do the patterned paper post.
Next week's tasks are designed to be easy going, and simple for me to achieve.
- Organize beads and other jewelry findings.
- Organize buttons.
- Organize & sort through tool buckets, bins, & boxes.
- Organize magazines and idea/inspirational books.
How are you doing with your organizational goals and pursuits? I'd love to hear and see how things are going for you!